- 70-Volt Stereo - 1200 W
- Legendary overbuilt power supply
- Rear-mounted attenuators with removable knobs
- Euro-style connection block, input and output
- Front panel labeling area
- Signal present, active, protect and ACL. LEDs (on front and rear of amplifier)
- PowerSave and sequential turn off (hardwired STO standard on all models)
- Fault I/O for connection to other monitoring systems
- Optional input isolation transformers available
- Five-year warranty
With their proven track record, CKi amplifiers are designed for the most demanding contractor applications. With the ability to deliver audio, via CobraNet, and control on one CAT5 cable, the CKi series enables contractors and system designers to perform functions that other amplifier manufacturers simply cannot. By using Ethernet technology directly to the amplifier, the CKi series becomes an ultra scaleable system capable of economically powering anything from the smallest building to the largest theme park or stadium.
The CKi amplifiers are available in low impedance, 70 volt, and 100 volt transformer isolated models. They are perfect as an add-on for your existing CK installation, or for a new project. In addition, all CK series amplifiers are supported by Media Matrix, as well as Crest Audio NexSys software giving the consultant or contractor a wide variety of control options.