- Q: How much does a MediaMatrix seminar cost?
- A: Cost for the 2-day training is $495 per person. This includes all training materials, refreshment breaks and lunch each day. Discounts are available for companies sending multiple attendees. Consultants, contractors, design-build firms and others may qualify for reduced or free registration. Please check with Scott Schumer; North American Sales Manager at email@example.com or your local Peavey Commercial Audio Rep. The cost of transportation and accommodations (if required) are the sole responsibility of the attendees. Cancellations with notice of less than 2 business days may result in forfeiture of all or part of the class fee.
- Q: Do I need to bring a laptop to the class?
- A: Bring your own laptop with a mouse. A mouse, not a touchpad, is required for efficient use of NWare. The Laptop should be running Windows XP, Vista or 7 and also have the latest version of NWare installed and running properly. NWare can be downloaded here: Downloads
- Q: Is there anything else I need to do to prepare for the seminar?
- A: You must complete the online training modules here: Training The online training also qualifies for 2 InfoComm CTS Renewal Units. The class itself will qualify for 7.5 additional RU credits.
- Q: What meals are provided?
- A: We provide coffee and tea in the morning, refreshments at breaks and lunch for both days. Peavey will host a dinner after the first class day, providing an opportunity to relax and chat with us and the other attendees. Dinner attendance is optional.
- Q: How will I know if I am confirmed for the class?
- A: Confirmations are typically sent by E-mail within one business day following registration.
- Q: I am not a MediaMatrix dealer; can I still come to the class?
- A: The trainings are open to consultants, contractors, members of design-build firms, installers and dealers. Please contact your local Peavey Commercial Audio Rep or Scott Schumer, North American Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify qualification.
- Q: How can I become an authorized MediaMatrix contractor?
- A: Contact your local MediaMatrix sales rep or Scott Schumer, North American Sales Manager at email@example.com
- Q: I am skilled at system design and working with computers. Shouldn't I take the Advanced class?
- A: All attendees, regardless of skill level, should complete both the on-line training and the 2-day MediaMatrix training first. This covers the bulk of MediaMatrix technology and is not a beginner level course.
- Q: I just signed up for class; should I make my flight and hotel arrangements now?
- A: No. Wait for a written (usually E-mail) confirmation of your registration and also wait until three weeks before the class to make travel arrangements. Although very rare, there are times when a class must be cancelled. We make every attempt to provide cancellation notice at least 3 weeks prior to the scheduled class date. If cancelled, you will be given an option to transfer your registration to the next available class. We cannot offer reimbursement for any expenses as a result of cancellation, including non-refundable airfare or hotel accommodations.
Education Banner Here
The MediaMatrix Seminar Series is designed to provide system integrators, designers, consultants, engineers and end-users with a working knowledge of multiple facets of MediaMatrix technology.
Our course covers a wide range of products, their applications, and how to incorporate them into a working design.
Two day training seminars will be scheduled around the country as needed.
Check with your rep for upcoming dates in your area.
For classes in Europe, visit www.mediamatrix.co.uk
Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis and space is extremely limited, so please sign up early! In order to provide the very best learning environment, we cannot exceed our teaching lab capacity. Due to these space limitations, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees from an individual company for any class.
Enrollment dates are generally 6-8 weeks prior to the class date.
For more information about the class, see the FAQ.